J.Salik has always raised voice for observance of human rights and safeguarding security of minorities all over the world. People of Pakistan and countless persons abroad are aware of his selfless and sincere struggle spread over quarter of a century.
He has been five times elected member of parliament and county councils to represent the minorities. He was a federal minister for population welfare. He was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize on behalf of Islamic Republic of Pakistan .
New products are coming soon!
The establishment of the World Minorities Alliance is an essential need of the minorities of the globe. Minorities are spread over in billions all over the world. They confront numerous difficulties and hardships. In every country one community is in majority while others are in minority. For example Christians are in majority in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada while those of different faith are in minority. They have their own respective problems. If people of one faith are in majority in one country, their co-religionists would be in minorities in many countries. The need is being felt for a platform which struggles for the well being of all minorities of the world with the same vigour without discrimination.
The World Minorities Alliance would be a single such platform that gives thought to the problems of all minorities and seeks their solution. It aims at projecting the issues irritating the minorities in the very same country they lived in. Every individual living anywhere in the world can become a member of the World Minorities Alliance. He needs not belong to minority group in his own country. Naturally members of his community would be living in minority in many other countries. His active role in the World Minorities Alliance will help safeguard rights of his community living in minority elsewhere.
There had been common platforms for discussion of problems faced by professionals all over the world or to debate issues confronting segments of the society like child, women, labor etc. Why not there be a common world forum for minorities? Because of non-organization of the minorities, major issues confronted by then had gone by default.
1. To get a special seat reserved in the United Nations to represent the minorities all over the world.
2. To launch a journal the Minorities International Times to watch the rights of the minorities all the over the world and highlight their legitimate privileges.
3. To set up World Minority Uplift Bank to help improve economic condition of minorities in the poor countries.
4. To float Minority Education Peace Force to create awareness through media about oppression to which minorities may be subjected to in certain countries.
5. Minority, Majority Peace University may be established to disseminate learning about respective rights of majority and minority communities through international syllabi. The university would award Ph.D degreed to qualifying scholars and send them as champions of peace to help end hatred among the majority and minorities through education and moral character building.
Check out this great video
Check out this great video